Friday, August 3, 2012

BANQUETTE ANYONE?

Show of hands, if you love banquette seating like I do.  I just think that they are so cozy and complimentary to closeness with family and friends. 

So when you look up banquette, it says something about an upholstered bench, but I think it should simply say “Cozy”.  Whether built-in or free standing, they are fantabulous!
I definitely want to put one somewhere in my house, so I’m considering the kitchenette area……………..we’ll have to see, but for now enjoy the bevy of banquettes.






I'm definitely feeling inspired!  I wonder if I can I build one myself?  I'll let you know what I decide.

Until tomorrow.......

D Leigh Gray

For Credit Click Image

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the banquette seating and love the images you posted. I am designing one for my client's new kitchen as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! Banquettes are great! Be sure to post a pic when you're done.

    ReplyDelete