Wednesday, August 8, 2012

COFFEE TABLE CHIC

Ok, good folks I’m back!  I did a bit of planning and forecasting and I am ready to go……………..enjoy the post.

What’s on your coffee table?  Do you still display fanned magazines?  Do you have absolutely nothing on your coffee table because your toddler won’t leave anything you put there alone? Or, do you have the matchy, matchy stuff that came with your living room set? 

I imagine a very chic styled coffee table to have a few great coffee table books, a small, but full flower arrangement, a heavy weight, and something with mirror or glass.  But what would be for me and my personal style.  I hope the pictures below give you a few ideas of ways to make your coffee table chic.







I definitely understand that sometimes, you have to choose function over design; especially when kid safety is the concern.  However, for the rest of you, take some time and remove the 90's and 80's coffee table decor.

Until next time.......

D Leigh Gray

2 comments:

  1. Loving these well styled tables. Alas, my table has been retired since my nine-month old considers it grounds for destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely been there and done that!LOL!

    ReplyDelete