Tuesday, August 21, 2012

COCKTAIL DRESS PLEASE

With respect to Herve Leger, who says that a cocktail dress has to be tight to be sexy.  These hot summer nights have me panting for something more breezy. 

So, Philip Armstrong saved the day with this effortless, but oh so chic little number that does the do.  It would surely hug my curves supporting the confidence that I already have and adding just a bit more; kinda like a cherry on top. 




Now to be completely honest, this dress is from last year's collection. Sorry!! So use it and the following as "Chic Inspiration" for your next cocktail event.  Buck the "tight"!  The rest of these dresses are insanely chic.  They are out of season, but I am on the hunt!  FYI, Philip Armstrong hails from Liverpool.......IKR!

                  








Seriously?!  There are no words right now!  Simple, chic, sophisticated.......I LUV IT!

Until tomorrow!

D Leigh Gray





No comments:

Post a Comment