Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A BIT OF INSIGHT

July 10, 2012
So, I mentioned some of the things that I like.  The list definitely gets longer, but checkout a few of  things here….

First, this lovely French, Louis  XV sofa is my next project (the stripe piece buried under the art and shelf), as longs as it is still there by Wednesday.  That will mean, I’ll be on the hunt for some awesome fabric.  I have an idea in my head, but we’ll how see quickly that changes.

 

Chic stationery just makes me smile.  From the preppy, odd print combinations to the super clean and simple.  It’s just the best.  Send someone a note today.
Chicchesapeake.com
Stationeryxpress.com

Honeymoonathome.com

Here’s a magazine tear-out that I’ve been holding for many years via Instyle magazine (Sorry for the glare..flash should have been off). It’s currently on my pin board.  I just love the bright canary yellow pieces, the mahogany floors, all the black furniture and especially the turquoise from the wall art.  You can also tell this floor plan is open and airy, which is perfect with those French doors.

Instyle Magazine

In fashion, I tend to think I’m "Simple Chic".  I’m just hoping it doesn’t actually translate into BORING.  I have been definitely exploring color this spring. 
Now, the outfits below sing to my insides.  Just my style – SIMPLE, CHIC with GREAT COLOR.    
   

 TheLook4Less.net

La Dolce Vita Blog
         
Both looks are so great.  I'm always striving for that.  I luv, luv, luv them! I just know my curves make these outfits look alot different…..anyway, moving on.  Just a bit of insight.

Until tomorrow……….
D Leigh Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment