Monday, July 9, 2012

MY VERY FIRST BLOG POST

Happy Monday! I happen to believe that today is a great day for my very first of many posts for my blog, South & Gray. You know..... if you fail to plan then you plan to fail. For me this is absolutely the case. So with this blog, I hope to accomplish a few things. I plan to share my intense love of stylish interiors, refurbished vintage finds, chic stationery and a bit of fashion. I'm also hoping to find my entrepreneurial path. I know I'm on to something....I just have to figure out what that it....lol! Lastly, I have the tendency to be overly serious about so many things. I know I need to lighten up, but that's easier said than done. I'm flawed, but who isn't. I'm definitely still trying to figure things out. So, I hope you'll join me on this journey for good content, great pictures, my two cents, and my entrepreneurial progress.

Until tomorrow.............

D Leigh Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment