Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHANGE IS GOOD.............RIGHT?

I am truly looking for ways to help me come out of my good ol' cozy comfort zone.  It's so easy to get there and stay there because you believe that this is "just the way I am".  Now more than ever, the comfort zone is just way too safe.  Everywhere I look I see "YOLO" (you only live once).  How true......how true......how true!  So again, still trying to not be so serious all the time..........even with this darn post.  I'm looking for inspiration for my home office and I'm on the hunt for some bad ass wallpaper, super chic gold elements, and corky decor items.  Oddly enough, I'm talking about fashion also.  Bold prints in tops, bottoms, and dresses.  Gold and corky shoes and accessories to compliment it all.  Okay, so it's not about jumping out of a plane or painting my car pink, but it is a start............right?











FOOTLUXE








So just bit of boldness inspiration.  I'm really feeling all of these looks!  A lil something different, throw-back, and fun.  Change is good..............right?

Until tomorrow........

D Leigh Gray
(Please continue to bear with me as I make this blog completely functional.  Everything is a process.)

No comments:

Post a Comment