Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HUNGRY FOR EYE CANDY?

I came across the fashion illustrator Megan Hess and I want to scream that I am in super crush mode.  Her illustrations are simply phenomenal!  These are definitely prints that I want need to put in my office.  However, not just Megan has this incredible talent.  Hayden Williams, Brooke Hagel, Bree Leman and Arturo Elena are also so very talented.  So much so, they are able to make a living sketching these absolutely delicious illustrations. The list just goes on and on.   Man, I wish I could draw, and sing, and act, and…………………..oops sorry.  Anyway, just open up; here come the goodies!

MEGAN HESS

BROOKE HAGEL

HAYDEN WILLIAMS

BREE LEMAN

ARTURO ELENA

Ummmm, that was so good!

Until tomorrow.......

D Leigh Gray

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - what a dose of lovely! So glad you began following us on Twitter so that we can discover your blog. We're off to read more...
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first comment! You made my day! Thanks The Buzz Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great illustrations! I love the inspiration of your blog. Such cool and funky pics. Glad you found us on Twitter as well. And you're a fellow Southerner! www.artblt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ArtBLT Belles! Still a work-in-progress, so be sure to come back. Also, not just a fellow Southerner.......a fellow Alabamian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so too! Gonna do the interior design illustration post soon, to include ODonDesign. I'll be sure to let you know!

    ReplyDelete